If you’re out for a certain image, you can just look for it in Google image search. It can give you thousands of search results within a few clicks.
Some images can be downloaded for free, some require author/ website attribution, and some needs to be purchased. It’s cool when your desired image falls into the first two categories because you can download it as is. But if it’s under the third, unless you pay for it first, you’ll have to deal with watermarks which are quite hard to remove if you’re not so savvy.
For starters, Remove watermark are simply embedded overlay of text or logo added to original photos to discourage unauthorized use or distribution of copyrighted images. Before, there’s hardly a way to remove such element in an image, but now, there is a huge number of free tools available online to remove watermark. One of these is Pixlr.
Pixlr is a free photo editor online which can also work as a watermark remover. It’s awesome because you don’t have to sign up, register or download anything just to be able to use it. You can edit your images in no time. Plus, it offers a WYSIWYG graphical interface and tools which makes your photo editing a lot easier compared to popular software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.You can also remove water mark from PDF
Remove Watermark Features
Pixlr works in these five super easy steps:
- Open Pixlr website straight from your browser.
- You will be given three options where to get the image that you want to edit. 1. You can upload it from your local drive; 2. Fetch image from URL or; 3. Choose from an existing library.
- Once you have successfully fetched the image that you need to edit, choose “close stamp tool” from the toolbar window at the left side of your screen. This tool looks like a gold statue of a man. A circular pointer would appear.
- Press ‘Ctrl’ then, left-click on the portion of the image which you want to use to overwrite the watermark.
- Lastly, point the cursor and click on the watermark. Repeat steps until you have successfully removed all watermark from the image.
How to remove watermark feature of Pixlr works same with other programs used by professionals (like those which we have mentioned earlier). Moreover, it gives you the benefit to use it online, thus allowing you to save more time and disk space. Removing watermark has never been this easy with Pixlr. You don’t need to study anything just to be able to use its tools. You don’t have to pay a single buck because it’s yours for free!
Now, you don’t have to worry about downloading images with watermarks from the internet! Just be sure that you use it for personal purposes only and not for commercial ones because you might get sued if you get caught! Another downside of this program is that you can download it to for free but only to your mobile device.
Clipping Path Plus | World Largest Photo Editing Company