What is Clipping Path?
Now we are going to describe you What is clipping path
What is Clipping Path, Its a hand-drawn outline used to cut the image’s subject from its background. It is said to be the most time consuming technique in photo editing because you need to manually draw lines in order to clip the photo perfectly. Usually, the default application of the clipping path is the background removal. This image editing procedure is broadly used in many graphic design industries, advertising, print media and photography.
Photo editing programs include clipping path and clipping mask in their services, and Photoshop is still the best software to use for it.
How and what to use
If you want to produce high-quality Photoshop Clipping Paths, there is no other immediate and easy way to achieve it but to do it correctly by hand. The best tool to create clipping path is the Pen Tool because the more you use it, the quicker you’ll be.
Step 1: Use the Pen Tool to draw an outline of the subject that you will going to clipped. Draw the outline halfway between the image colour and the background’s colour.
Step 2: Go to the Path panel, choose ‘Save Path’ and then name it.
Step 3: In the same panel, choose ‘Clipping Path’.
Step 4: Choose your path from the drop-down list of the Clipping Paths dialog box.
Step 5: Soften the edges of your subject by selecting a new layer.
Step 6: Save your file in .psd format.
You can choose different cutting tools in creating clipping paths in Photoshop. However, using these tools can either give you an ease or will just add a stress.
Here’s a quick view of all the alternative shortcuts that you can use in creating clipping paths.
- The Magic Wand – It’s a good shortcut to do quick fixes (especially when you have large areas of same color) but the results are often awful thus, taking much of your time to fix it properly.
- Polygonal Lasso Tool – It is best for cutting plain shapes and straight lines.
- Lasso Tool – It is a nice tool but it does show that your hand shakes in tracing the subject’s edge.
- Magnetic Lasso Tool – You can use this tool for creating clipping paths but expect that it is not as flexible as what the Pen Tool is.
Huge percent of search appears on Google What is clipping path, Most of the learner want to know about this
and this tutorial is perfec for them.
Pros and Cons
Photoshop is believed to be the most excellent software when it comes in photo editing. However, this clipping path specialist still possesses pros and cons.
- Photoshop has a lot of powerful editing and image manipulation tools. Therefore, helping an individual to create and perform advanced edits.
- Photoshop is not subject for 62-bit and their help system are scattered. Also, divided organizer app is less included than of the other photo applications.
But the bottom line here is that Photoshop continues to be the best of all software, providing users various tools, techniques and effects to create perfect, professional photos.
Know More about
What is Clipping Path ?
Clipping Path Plus | World Largest Photo Editing Company